IYC in cooperation with Hanken and several companies is organizing a dinner gala to collect funds to support the Christmas gifts and provide food for kids in Huancavelica area (Peru), Jalisco (Mexico) and Finland.
The event will include coffee provided by Cafetoria, a cultural programe including peruvian dances by Askelten Palo and a tasting of traditional latin dishes such as ceviche, chile con carne, tortillas and much more. The dinner will be prepared by IYC volunteers and the catering latin gourmet Miski.
-17:00 reception and welcoming coffee
-18:00 music and dance show
The event is an open event and the recomended contribution is 15-25 euros. The contribution covers the whole program and the dinner. All the benefits from the dinner will be used to support the mexican orphanage “Mi Pequeña Familia” (https://www.mipequenafamilia.org/) and users of the food-aid canteen “La Providencia” from Peru, and the “Food for Others” weekly food distribution of IYC.
The dinner is part of the “Share your Christmas” campaign.
Pasacalle March by Group of Sikuris Valon Aika / Qhana Pacha
18:00 Cultural Program
- Duo Tiempo, Daniel Olguín & Tito Chauca
Guitar & Andean wind instruments
- El Cóndor Pasa (comp. Daniel Alomía Robles)
- Vírgenes del Sol (comp. Jorge Bravo de Rueda)
- Camino de Llamas (comp. Mariano Uña Ramos)
- Duo César Aguilar Alcedo & Annika Helasvuo
Peruvian Charango & Cello
- Finlandia (comp. Jean Sibelius)
- La Chicha (comp. José Bernardo Alcedo)
- Askelten Palo ry
- Mexican Dance Jarabe Tapatío
- Peruvian Dance Mix Amazónico
- Clara Petrozzi
- Georg Philipp Telemann: Fantasia VII, Dolce-Allegro
- Trad.: Una palomita, wayno
- Esteban Ariel D’Antona: Coatí, suite sudamericana para viola sola: Aire de Tango y Aire de Cumbia
- Sikuris Valon Aika / Qhana Pacha
Panpipes and drum
- Hijos del Sol (comp. Joel Herencia)
- Ojitos felinos (comp. CrisKarl MerSán)